Exchequer's Modular Suites
A system that evolves with your business
One of the many features which distinguish IRIS Exchequer is the freedom you have to extend its scope across your business
An astonishing package...this is one of those rare packages that takes accounting software into a new era.
You can start today with core financial software and then add modules for
business intelligence, customer relationship management, commercial software
and costing, as and when you need them.
Simply choose any combination of modules from single user up to 100+, with dual or multi-currency, all in one single application.
IRIS Exchequer Core Modular Suites
- Financials - every support to maintain tight financial control
- Commercials - delivering efficiency across your organisation
- Project, Job & Time Costing - comprehensive control and visibility of projects and jobs from start to finish
- Business Intelligence - transforming data into valuable business insight with strong financial reporting
- CRM - sophisticated intelligence on customers and prospects
- IRIS Exchequer LIVE - an all new range of modules that access IRIS Exchequer through a web enabled UI
- Customisation and Integration - Exchequer has the widest range of easy-to-use tools for interfacing and customisation of any mid-range accounting software system.
Additional IRIS Exchequer Modules
- Fixed Assets - Fully integrated into IRIS Exchequer with the rich feature look and simplicity to install and use, this Fixed Asset system leads the way in Fixed Asset Management Software.
- Hire Management - Comprehensive hire management for any business operating in hire/rental. It’s also ideal for companies needing to track assets or hired-in equipment.
- Project Management - Fully integrated into IRIS Exchequer IRIS PROJECTminder delivers your projects on time and on budget with online project, resource management, expenses, timesheets, costing, billing and more.
- Warehouse Management - Enables organisations to control the whole lifecycle of their stock from initial delivery to the despatch to customers.
- Contracts Management - Designed to save money and eradicate processes associated with contract billing and invoicing for organisations who manage multiple contracts.
- Stock Forecasting & Manufacturing Requirements Processing - Optimise efficiency with this powerful and proven demand planning and production planning solution
Brochures on all these modules are available in our resource centre