Our partners and consultants in Australia and New Zealand have a wide range of accountancy and industry specific qualifications and experiences. We aim to always provide unrivaled after-sales service in terms of installation, implementation, on-going training and support to the users of our software.
An elite network of specialistsUnlike any other accounting software vendor, we are unique in the way in which we strictly control the number of partners in our Partner Network. This enables our partners to continually invest in training their staff to the highest levels.
The importance of this cannot be underestimated. We have a strict accreditation policy, which ensures a minimum number of specialist staff are accredited in the skills necessary to provide the highest quality service.
IRIS Partners are typically:
- IT consultants - ERP consultants, ERP resellers, ERP VARs, enterprise solution providers with expertise in mid-range accounting Software, CRM and Ecommerce business solutions
- Accounting Software Resellers - Accounting software specialists, accounting software vendors, small to mid-range software providers
- Accountants - CPAs, tax and financial advisors, accounting ERP consultants
- Business consultants - Consultants in sales and marketing, Business development consultants, business advisors, operations and SCM (Supply Chain Management)
IRIS Partners benefit from:
An award-winning accounting and business management systemAwards success includes winning ‘Financial Software Provider of the Year’ in the Real Finance/CBI FDs’ Excellence Awards more times than any other provider.
IRIS Exchequer was named the ‘Best rated accounting product catering for businesses in the medium range’ in an authoritative survey by the ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales), the industry body which also accredits IRIS Exchequer.
Extremely high client retention ratesOur client retention rates are 95%+ which are among the highest in the industry. This is a testament to the high calibre of our product and proactive support.
Security of a long-term PartnerIRIS is the UK's largest private software house with over £130 million in revenue and 1,200 employees working to ensure Exchequer and other IRIS products remain innovative, easy to use and ahead of the competition.
In 2009 alone IRIS invested £20 million in Research & Development. Align yourself with a partner with an unbroken record of growth and a commitment to stay technologically ahead of their competition.
You also benefit from
- A wealth of resources for your sales & marketing
- Financially rewarding & enjoyable work
- Local support from highly experienced Exchequer Enterprise specialists and trained support staff
- System & implementation training
- Working with a company and product with an unbroken record of growth since formation